Our Two Cents: Bill and his wife Gail answer your questions
Welcome to the 22nd episode of “My Two Cents” with comedian Bill Engvall, the show designed to make you laugh and think! Scroll to the bottom to listen to this week’s episode.
Special Guest: Bill’s wife, Gail, is back!
The day after a stressful election, you can rely on Bill Engvall to open this week’s podcast with a subject sure to unite us all: a rant about TSA! Thankfully, he was pulled back on topic by the person who has long been tasked with keeping him on the straight and narrow: his wife Gail.
Gail is back on the show by popular demand after her first appearance two weeks ago, and she now has a boatload of questions to answer that were submitted to Bill by our outstanding and curious audience. Here are some of our favorites:
- If they made a movie about your life, who do you think should play the two of you?
- Does Bill clear his jokes about Gail with her before he tells them?
- What was the hardest thing you two have ever been through?
- When you become grandparents, what do you want to be called?
- How did you survive your first 2 years of marriage? I feel like my spouse and I have hit a rough patch.
- Were both of your parents supportive of your relationship?
- How do you deal with the complacency that comes with being married to someone for so long?
- What do you do for fun?
- Do your kids ever try to pit you two against each other?
- What is your secret for a long-lasting relationship and marriage?
- Please tell me parenting teenager will get easier.
We’re not sure that last one is a question, but we loved and appreciated it all the same! In fact, we got so many great questions from you folk this week that we’re toying with the idea of having Gail back on the show regularly for episodes that we would call “Our Two Cents.” Like the idea? Hate the idea? Let us know in the comment section below!